Keeping our patients, families and staff safe and well is our top priority during this time.
Here are steps we will be taking:
Educating our staff on prevention and health code requirements.
Providing hand sanitizer in all areas.
Screening everyone for symptoms.
Keeping surfaces clean and practicing and promoting good hand hygiene throughout the office.
There are steps you can take to minimize your chances of contracting the virus and limit its spread. Here is what the CDC recommends:
• Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds;
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth, especially when out in public;
• Avoid contact with people who are sick and stay home if you are sick;
• Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue away;
• Get plenty of rest;
• Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
We continue to keep our doors open. We look forward to serving you and keeping your immune system and body strong.